Sunday, January 31, 2021

January Rudolph Days Challenge

 Hello again.  So, I sent a card kit to my nephew in early December, and with the Post office being in the state it was, it did not arrive till after Christmas.  We decided to do the cards together on zoom anyhow, and these are what we made.

These are mostly iterations of other cards I made last year, in a form that I thought he would enjoy.  The bird card was the easiest, and I am not sure how much he enjoyed coloring the others.  It was hard to teach a child how much adhesive to use, and so on, over zoom, but I think it was a good COVID activity anyhow.

So these are my first 3 Christmas cards of 2020.  I need to increase my monthly goal this year, but I haven’t quite decided by how much.  

I am entering the Rudolph Days January challenge.

We are about to get hit by a snowstorm.  Have a great week.

12 comments:

scrappymo! said...

Hi there. Great card...each and every one. I loved your post about how you made them. What a great idea to spent time with the younger members of our family and yet still all stay safe!
The bird card is my fave. I love how it seems to be perfectly matched to the design paper!!!

Thanks for taking part in the first Rudolph Days Challenge this year!

Shelly Schmidt said...

How wonderful to share cardmaking with your nephew : ) Love all of your cards- and a great goal to make a few cards every month throughout the year!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

These are darling. It seems like Zoom is popular these days.

Carol L said...

What a great idea to craft with your nephew over zoom! Cute collection of cards. Hopefully the US mail operates on a more timely schedule for the remainder of this year.

cuilliesocks said...

Wonderful cards Heidi, lovely images and colours. What a lovely thing to do with your nephew, Kate x

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

A snow day is a great day to stamp!!

Mac Mable said...

How lovely to share your crafting with your Nephew over Zoom x. Fabulous cards and extra loving the beautiful bird one x.

Conniecrafter said...

all cute, the stockings are so cute on the fireplace!

Megan J said...

Hi Heidi, three fabulous cards to share making with your nephew, love the snow card, we have a very misty day here so white of a different kind. I hope your nephew enjoyed the zoom class with you. Stay warm, have a wonderful week.. Megan

Viv said...

Great makes here Heidi, how lovely to share card making via zoom with your nephew too ;) Viv xx

Cat Craig said...

How fun that you crafted with your nephew. We did okay not more than 3 inches because the flakes were so tiny. Still a bit of light snow coming down today.

Aimeslee Winans said...

Delightful array! So sorry you've had postal delays, same here. Glad y'all did get to do this for 2021 cards. Hope the storm is kind to you! xoxo