Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Clean and Simple Thank You Notes!

 I wanted to thank everyone for their recent kind comments!  Wow, I am really behind in returning the love, but it is so meaningful to me that you took the time to visit my blog!  

I mean to be making Christmas cards this month, but my son let me know that he needs more thank you cards for graduation gifts, so I make a couple quick ones today.  



I used old favorite stamps in my stash for these cards!  The first card was stamped on glossy cardstock which I had swiped inkpads over to get an abstract look.  The second card, I used Distress Oxide ink and then spritzed with water before stamping.  

Stamps Used:

Hero Arts Leafy Vines background Stamp

Hero Arts Newspaper Tulip stamp

Hero Arts Cursive Thank you

Anita’s Stamps Thank You

7 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Really love both of these blue tone beauties here Heidi! The swirls of colors with that image at the top and then the delicate print of the blue fancy floral are stunning! Fab thank you cards!!

cuilliesocks said...

These are two beautiful cards Heidi, such lovely designs and colours, Kate x

Carol L said...

These are both great thank-you cards, but I'm partial to the first one with that great colorful background!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Very nice cards. The swipping on the glossy cardstock gives a nice effect. Your second card is gorgeous too.

Lisa Babitz said...

These came out great!

Aimeslee Winans said...

Yup, haven't heard from you in a while. Lovely cards, xoxo

Conniecrafter said...

Don't you just love we have a hobby that if someone needs a card we get to play, I love both styles, like the hand written look of each sentiment too!