Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Cleaning My Craft Desk: Happy Easter Duckies

 Hello! Welcome to a new installment of my Cleaning My Craft Desk series!  

Believe it or not, the ducks were colored and die cut, the water was already die cut from a distress oxide background, the patterned paper was already trimmed out to card size.  All I needed to do was stamp and die cut the sentiment, and arrange the card.

And there! I cleaned up part of my craft desk!

I actually think I cut and colored those ducks when this Hero Arts kit came out.  Which was March 2017.  

The other stamps I used here are Art Impressions Sweet Easter set, and Close to My Heart Daisy Meadows.  

Have you cleaned your craft desk lately?

5 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Aww, just so sweet Heidi, it's a lovely card, Kate x

Carol L said...

That's really a cute card with all those fun ducks! I haven't touched my desk yet, but the cabinets and storage bins are getting a serious clean out this weekend! What a job!

Conniecrafter said...

very cute, the water background is just perfect with it!

Megan J said...

Hi Heidi, a fun Easter card and no I haven't cleaned up my desk recently, add to that the calendar tabs order last October turned up this week after a very long delay. We are currently having a early Autumn heatwave and the cooler autumn winds have arrived, this week the weather reporters say will be the hottest days since January 2019, we'll see. Have a wonderful week... Megan

wannabcre8tive said...

Super cute. Love the paper and the cute litlle ducks.