Monday, February 27, 2023

Cleaning My Craft Desk: Owl Always Love You

 I have been working to clean off my craft desk again.  You know how this happens, you see something and have to work on it. In my case, a lot of what is on my desk is partially finished, even to the point of being 75% finished.  Or, you have stamps out on your desk you just have to work with.

So this is my new blog series, what I made when cleaning my craft desk…

This is a super cute and simple card.  

I cut the heart from the patterned paper and then just flipped it over to the other side to get the tree print.  I popped it up instead of inlaying it.  I LOVE this burrowing owl image!  They have so much personality.  I just used Versafine Ink cubes to ink them up in two colors and then added a touch more color with markers.

Technique Junkies Owl stamp

Echo Park Happy Camper 6x6 paper pad

2 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

Love your owls and how you used the back of your paper for the heart :)

wannabcre8tive said...

A super cute card from your craft desk. Love the papers you used with those fabulous owls. My craft table is a huge mess right now. When I work on deadline projects, I have stamps every where.