Friday, February 16, 2024

Embroidery Look Card Set

 Hello and Happy Friday!

Today’s cards are another set.  They all use Close to My Heart Embroidered Card Front stamp set, one uses Close to My Heart Cross Stitched Love (sentiment) and two are using the cute set of Strawberry dies from the Spellbinders 2023 Advent Calendar.  



For the card with the white circle inserted, I got out my Gina K Wreath Builder stencil to put the extra “embroidery” on that one.  I hadn’t used that technique in years, so it was fun and easy. 

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a good weekend!

~~Heidi

4 comments:

Carol L said...

These are all such pretty cards. I love those luscious looking strawberries and the stitched sentiments look great too.

Conniecrafter said...

These are so pretty and such a great stitching set, I haven't used mine in ages either. Great way to use your strawberries, I need to break mine out and play with them for some spring cards :)

Aimeslee Winans said...

Oh my Gosh, Heidi, these are beautiful! Well done with the wreath builder, I have it and need to drag mine out and practice. I also have the SB strawberries and you've used those fabulously. xoxo

wienerhoneymooners said...

Love this look!!!