Saturday, December 8, 2018

Elf Christmas Card


Hello!  I am really surprised how many cards I am making in December. I have a cute elf card to share with you today that uses one of those Action Wobbles.  


I stamped and colored the main image and then there is a separate image in the set that is just the present.  I stamped the latter onto patterned paper.  I added white flocking to portions of the images and also some wink of Stella glitter pen.  I don’t think you can really see the impact of the dimension popping the gift up in the photo, so I added a couple more photos from other angles.  It really looks like the elf is reaching out and giving you the present.  The wobbly effect is an extra fun thing.


Supplies: Art Impressions Elf Shaker set and action wobblers, Memento and Versafine Black inks, Spectrum Noir alcohol markers, Wink of Stella glitter pen, Inkadinkado white flocking, Avery Elle Wonky Stitched rectangles die, other items from my stash.  

I would love to enter this in Art Impressions Anything Goes challenge!

 I know the season is getting busy so I especially appreciate all the time to you take to visit and comment.

16 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Oh he;s so cute Heidi, it's a super card, brilliant design and colours, Kate x

Renee Matarese said...

This is adorable! I love the simple color combo.

Lisa Babitz said...

Cute!!!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh my, Heidi! I LOVE this little elf, and what a fun sentiment! Love the wobble for gift!! Adorable! Hugs! xoxo

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a cute design and I love how you did the present.

Cat Craig said...

This is just so darned cute.

Mac Mable said...

Super cute card, love the dimension and 3D effect of the parcel and what a fun sentiment too x.

Carol H. said...

What a fun card! The dimension with the flocking and then the paper piecing really make this a special card! Thanks so much for playing along in our Anything Goes challenge over at Art Impressions!

aussie aNNie said...

Cute and more cute, love the gorgeous image.x

Megan J said...

Hi Heidi, a fun interactive card for Christmas. Love the action wobble... have a wonderful week... Megan

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Look at the shading on your green. You colour so well. Love the idea of a wobble. Very unique.

Carol L said...

This is so cute and I especially like that punny sentiment! I've never tried a wobble feature - but it sure looks adorable with that little elf!

Conniecrafter said...

that is so very cute, this is the perfect type card for a wobbler, like the touches with the flocking too, fun sentiment!

*Vicki* said...

Super cute card! Love that you've made this a wobbler design for the popped out package! So fun!

Dandi93 said...

Super cute Heidi, love your use of the flock and the gift box on the wobble is adorable and so much fun

Bev Polen said...

Oh, I love the effect of action wobblers! I am sure this beautiful card is awesome IRL. Your coloring of the elf is gorgeous, Heidi! Oh, I want to reach into the photo and flick the package and watch it move! LOL. Hugs!