Saturday, April 27, 2019

Poinsettia Christmas wreath

Hello all!  I would like to share a set of Christmas cards today.  So glad to add 4 more cards to my 2019 stash.


I colored all the wreaths with alcohol markers, with two colors of red, so I didn’t get bored.  I added glitter glue to the centers of the flowers.  Then I die cut them out and added sentiments. You can see that they are the same, but different. And I did do some finishing off of the insides.  








Supplies :  Just for Fun Rubber Stamps Poinsettia Wreath, Merry Christmas Sentiment, Memento and Versafine Black inks, Close to My Heart Mistletoe Wishes stamp set, Gina K Designs Christmas Magic set,  Nuvo drops blizzards, Avery Elle Wonky Stitched Rectangles, Spellbinders Fancy Edge Rectangles, Pebbles Home for Christmas 6x6 paper pad.

 I am entering the Rudolph Days Challenge for April.  

Thanks for stopping by!





12 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

Wanted to pop on over and say these are really pretty :) You have a great start on your Christmas cards!!!

Cat Craig said...

Wonderful collection of card Heidi. Great to add to your holiday stash.

Carol L said...

These are just beautiful with some great sentiments! Love how you colored the wreath and flowers, well done on your stash :)

JD/ Jill said...

These are all so very lovely. Great start on your christmas cards for next year. I started and then stopped...You are reminding me to get to It again.

Verna Angerhofer said...

These wreaths are so gorgeous and you paired them with some beautiful pattern papers too. I love your cards.

Conniecrafter said...

they all look terrific, I love the pretty papers, especially the poinsettia paper, and the wavy wishing you sentiment is my favorite!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Oh la, la! Very nice work. Lovn' the designer papers and how well they go with your images. Good for you for getting a jump on Christmas.

Megan J said...

Hi Heidi, four fab cards to add to your Christmas stash, love the poinsettia paper too. Have a wonderful week... Megan

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

Those are all wonderful! How clever of you to start early on your holiday cards!

Whisper said...

Oooo what a lovely image and all of your cards look so different too and thanks for joining us at April's Rudolph Days Challenge, Luv Sam x

Lisa Babitz said...

Your wreath image is so pretty. I love how you changed them up by using different papers on each of the cards.

scrappymo! said...

This is a pretty card design and so pleased to see that you made four! Wow!

Each has it's own look and they all are lovely.

Thanks for taking part in the April Rudolph Days Challenge.