Monday, September 7, 2020

House Mouse Back to School Cards

 Hello! I wanted to share the rest of the back to school cards I made.  






These are all done with Stampendous Masked Mice and then several different school stamp sets I have, both from Stampendous and Close to My Heart. I colored all these images with markers and then die cut them, sponging blue ink inside the die.

I did decorate all the insides of the cards too. Here is an example of what I did, although they are all different. I hope these have all made it to the intended students by now, as most kids will go back by tomorrow at the latest.  

I would love to enter Dies R Us Back to School challenge, Cute Card Thursday’s Anything Goes and Word Art Wednesday’s Anything Goes challenge.

Thanks for visiting!  

11 comments:

Diane said...

OMGosh, I think these are just the CUTEST back to school cards ever!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Dies R Us!
Diane DRU DT {Nellies Nest}

cuilliesocks said...

These are fabulous Heidi, I love the images and your designs, great fun for the kids, Kate x

Mac Mable said...

Super adorable cards and what fantastic images of the cute mouse with his mask x. Perfect back to school cards x.

Cat Craig said...

I could swear I already commented on these...but in any case they are fabulously cool and timely.

Lisa Babitz said...

These mice wearing masks are just too cute and perfect for back to school cards where all the students and teachers will need to mask up if in-person lessons are happening. Great coloring and awesome papers used on these cards. Love all the school stamp embellishments you used as well. Cherry Hill just changed their plans, and all instruction will be remote until the beginning of November. My kids' college is remote all semester; they are really bummed that their senior year is starting off this way. Praying we get back to "normal" soon!

Verna Angerhofer said...

These are all so cute.

MiamiKel said...

Oh my goodness, these are the cutiest mice! Defintely the safest little mice and your coloring is just so sweet!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Five cards full of cuteness! The papers you used are so nice!! I need to buy these masked bandits--LOL Have a terrific week!

Conniecrafter said...

They are too cute and I like the sentiment never to cute to be safe, such fun papers and I like how you did some blue and pink.

*Vicki* said...

Your little masked mice are just precious and what a perfect back to school theme for this year too! All of these cards are darling!

April said...

All of these are great and are so cute! I love each one! xx