Friday, September 18, 2020

Wine card series - Part 2 - Rainbow Wine

 Hello!  I am sharing a card that will be part of a gift set that is all wine themed. I thought it would be fun to do one that did not look traditional for wine.  I did a rainbow!

I did not do anything fancy here, I just winged it for the spacing and luckily it turned out well enough!  The wine bottle is Just for Fun, which is out of business, and I think the sentiment is from an Art Impressions set.  I chose it because I thought it could be used for a birthday or any type of congratulations card, or just a fun hello.  

I would love to enter this in SimonSaysStamp’s Monday Challenge - Frame it.

If you would like to see my other wine themed cards, click here.

I think I have mostly caught up with my blog visiting.  If I haven’t visited you, please let me know and I will be over soon!  Have a great weekend!

11 comments:

lostinpaper said...

Looks like a rainbow of bubbles from here!

Cat Craig said...

Fun and Festive Heidi. HOpe you're doing well, seems you have a lot on your plate these days. Take care.

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

So cute with all those nicely lined up bottles.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Great rainbow colors on the bottles.

aussie aNNie said...

Wow this is really fabulous...have a great weekend. x

Conniecrafter said...

this reminds me of a soda shop that was in our town when I was a kid, they had all kinds of brands at the store and all different colors, fun idea!

stampingbowd said...

Your bottles look fabulous in different colors! This is such a fun card! Cheers!

cuilliesocks said...

Fabulous colourful card Heidi, I love all those bottles, Kate x

Lisa Babitz said...

Love the fun colors and that this card design can be used for a number of occasions.

Mac Mable said...

What fun to have the wine bottles in happy rainbow colours Heidi x.

MiamiKel said...

Such a fun card - and WINE not! :) Love the rainbow colors!