Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Cat Christmas Card

 Hello everyone!  I hope you are well.  I am so totally behind in my Christmas card goal that I am not reporting the numbers today.  I just need to get more done!


I made a couple of this card.  The main stamp from Technique Junkies was stamped over a Brusho background.  I then stamped the background paper from some tiny holiday light stamps from a Kitchen Sink Stamps set.  

It was a simple process, but resulted in what I think is a super fun card. I also have some more cards using this stamp in process. I love it because my cats totally could be pictured here. I am a bit scared to put up the tree this year, because last year they had the excuse of being kittens.  This year, they just may have bad behavior!  Lol.

Have a great day!

(I am entering this in SimonSaysStamp’s Wednesday Christmas challenge.)

9 comments:

Cat Craig said...

Oh my I laughed out loud at this one. Hope you are well and your kitties too. Just keep plugging away, youll get there. Hugs.

cuilliesocks said...

Hi there Heidi, this brought a smile to my face, it's a brilliant image and sentiment and a super design too. lovely colours, and I love the lightbulb paper too, Kate x

Lisa Babitz said...

Cute!

Bunny said...

What a mug shot. I love it. This is such a cute card. [Bunny]

Conniecrafter said...

I am with you I don't know how putting up the tree is going to go this year but I am going to give it a try, I missed not having it last year. So cute!

*Vicki* said...

TEE HEE! Oh this image is just too cute! I love the humor behind it especially for Christmas! The Christmas lights paper are perfect with it!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

What an awesome card. Your background, and green background look so great together. Love how your cat looks on that green. You're such an inspiration. Have a terrific weekend. Hopefully you can find the time to make more Christmas cards this weekend.

Mac Mable said...

I laughed out loud when I saw this card and what a fabulous fun card it is....x.

Aimeslee Winans said...

Hi Heidi! Well, I know the feeling {near panic} of my Christmas card count so far, plan b,c,and d being contemplated as I speak, LOL I thought this stamp looked familiar. Knew it was a TJ. I'm glad our one cat lives completely outside (community feral cat "rescue"). I don't have to deal with her inside. Good thing as I am highly allergic. Great good luck on your count! XOX