Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Sunflower Fall Friendship Card

  Hello!  I am feeling a fall vibe today and wanted to make a card using sunflowers. 

I stamped out the sunflower from Bubble Wrap, Lattice and Flowers sheet onto yellow cardstock. I did sponge some brown around the edge after I fussy cut it out.  

My background is made with Brusho powder in Sandstone. I stamped my sentiment from Inspirational Plate #2 and then added some copper colored Nuvo drops to finish it off. 

Thank you so much for visiting today! I know from personal experience that time is hard to come by right now, so I appreciate that you spend a few minutes here today. And double thanks if you left a comment. I will be swinging by blogs later this afternoon.

I’m off to rake some leaves!  Stay well!


12 comments:

lostinpaper said...

Soo beautiful Heidi, that background is mesmerizing!

Cat Craig said...

Great background and a lovely flower.

Karen Dunbrook said...

gorgeous...
xx Karen

cuilliesocks said...

Your card is absolutely gorgeous Heidi, I love the sunflower, always such a happy flower and your coloured background is fabulous, Kate x

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow I just love how you've done that beautiful brusho powder panel! It turned out so pretty and I love that pretty sunflower you've paired with this design! Love it!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Absolutely gorgeous.

Lisa Babitz said...

This is beautiful! I love the effect you got with the Brusho powder and the curved edge between the two background sections.

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Such a pretty card, Holly. Your handmade background turned out lovely. What I love about this card, is how you used only a portion of the background. So many times I create a background, I feel compelled to use it whole, but you took it to the next level. Have a great day!

Mac Mable said...

What a happy card and the brusho colour is perfect with the striking sunflower. Yes where does time go? x.

Conniecrafter said...

Pretty sunflower and love your background peeking out from the white piece, like your use of the drops too!

April said...

This is beautiful! I love it. Great background and a wonderful layout.

aussie aNNie said...

This is absolutely beautiful, the colours and wonderful design.... just love this.
x