Monday, November 23, 2020

Foil Mirror Paper - EASY Christmas Cards

Hello!  I made a bunch of cards over the weekend. I just photographed these so I could share them. 




I recently was at Michael’s and bought some of the foil mirror cardstock they had on sale.  This design was such an EASY way to make a flashy Christmas card.  I just glued a piece of the foil cardstock on a piece of white, and then embossed the whole thing.

The stamps were all a mix of old and new sets.  If you are interested in a particular stamp, let me know and I will label it.  I did decorate the insides but did not photograph them.  

Thanks for visiting. I will be back with more Christmas cards soon!

11 comments:

Cat Craig said...

That foil sure adds a festive touch!

aussie aNNie said...

Great selection of cards. x

cuilliesocks said...

What a wonderful selection of cards Heidi, love the festive colours of the foil and the lovely embossing.
I especially love the Santa image, Kate x x

Lisa Babitz said...

What a great idea to emboss the foil and card stock panel together; it looks awesome!

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Wow Heidi.. brilliant idea to add pop to a card! Very clever..
Thanks for sharing, and may God bless and keep you and all whom you love safe and well.
Prayer hugs, Shaz in Oz. X

{Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}
{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

Verna Angerhofer said...

So very beautiful and festive. I love the foil.

Mac Mable said...

The mirror card adds such glamour and the embossing folder adds wonderful texture to these fabulous and festive cards Heidi x.

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

Brilliant, I am stealing this idea!!

Carol L said...

These are just gorgeous with the mirror card embossed panels! NJ on them all!

wannabcre8tive said...

Beautiful cards, Heidi. I love the mirrored card stock. The little cat made me smile.

*Vicki* said...

One of my fave things to add to Christmas cards is foil paper and these all look absolutely amazing! That Santa image is quite amazing!