Thursday, May 27, 2021

A study of Pinks

 Hello everyone.  Yesterday I decided to use another new item I purchased recently.  There was a kit from Technique Junkies and a video that went with it to show you a way to use it.  I did use the kit items but decided to do something more simple with it, at first.

I did use 4 different PINK Distress Oxide colors for the sponging: Picked Raspberry, Worn Lipstick, Kitsch Flamingo and Spun Sugar. I then stamped over top with Wildflower Border.  I like this stamp, I think it is supposed to be Eucalyptus.  My French saying is from Stampin Up Gala de Papillons.  I think it is kindof fun to have some cards with a different language.  

We had a big rainstorm last evening and today it is sunny, cool and lovely.  We really needed the rain.  If not because it has been so dry, but just to wash all the pollen off of my car and deck, etc. 

I hope you are doing well.

6 comments:

April said...

I love the pinks on your card and the lovely background you made. Your card is so pretty!

Lisa Babitz said...

Love your design with the black outline image and greeting with the blocks of pink. So pretty!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

I love the pink. I'm so into pink this year (bought new pink shoes that's a hit in the office). This is an awesome stencil that does all the work, as you know because an image doesn't require colouring. Nice crisp card.

Cat Craig said...

Love the pinks and the simplicity of the card.

cuilliesocks said...

What a pretty card Heidi, I love the simple design and colours, Kate x

Conniecrafter said...

so pretty, those pinks go together perfectly, pretty stamp with it!