Monday, May 24, 2021

Tie Dye Pocket Card

 Hello everyone.  Thanks for your kind comments on my last card.  Last week I made this anniversary card for DH.  In my online craft group, we have been meeting on zoom once a month to make a project.  April from Stampwilly Designs has been doing most of the teaching and she never disappoints for fun projects.  

The tie dye portion is made with a coffee filter, scrunched up, and distress ink pads.  The type of pocket card is really easy to make. If I need to mail it, I think I would add a “pull” tag to to the top to make sure they knew how to open it.


These stamp sets for NBUS for me.  Stampin Up Gala de Papillons and Close to My Heart Winged Masterpiece.  

There will be no crafting for me today because I just cleaned the carpet in that room (the marker stain did seem to come out) and I have the fan running to dry it out.  It is a small room but I do have a lot more carpet to clean in the coming days. I don’t want to do it all at once so there are dry places to walk.  

Hope you have a great Monday.

9 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Oh Heidi this is so beautiful, I love the technique and colours, and it's a fabulous design, Kate x

Carol L said...

This is so pretty and BTW happy anniversary to you and the Mister! Love the look of the blended colors and how it gives off a rainbow look. Wanna come do my carpets next? *wink wink*

MiamiKel said...

This is one of my favorite techniques and such a fun thing to do! Love yours and how bright and cheerful it is!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

A fantabulous card in all that colour and card design. Beautiful work Heidi!!

Conniecrafter said...

This turned out awesome, you got really great design with yours, and perfect timing for your anniversary :) Your butterflies are colored so pretty!

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is so gorgeous. Wonderful design.

Shelly Schmidt said...

So very beautifully done! I love your technique and the fun colors and pattern you achieved!!!

Cat Craig said...

Gorgeous card Heidi. that technique looks like fun. Good luck with the carpets. Nice to see you back in blogland.

Lisa Babitz said...

Love your interactive card design and your awesome tie dye panel. Cool technique and beautiful card!