Thursday, May 20, 2021

Seahorse Father’s Day Card

 Hello. I wanted to use this wonderful old stamp from Just for Fun (now closed) and I thought it was perfect for a Father’s Day card because of how involved Seahorse dads are.  Lol.  A little silly but that was my thinking.



I used a gelli print for the background and then I used Archival Ink to stamp the image.  I cut up my sentiment (Hero Arts Celebrate Everyday Sentiments) and stamped on a scrap of turquoise cardstock from my scrap box.

Hey, I am starting to get my craft desk more organized to a point that I can actually make stuff. I did make some purchases in the last couple months, so I unpacked those and sorted stuff so I won’t forget to use the new items. I also got a bag of neglected stamps ready to give away.  I think I can find a new owner in a facebook group I am in.  

Hope you’re well and I will see you again soon.

10 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Heidi, I love your fabulous seahorse card, super colours and design, Kate x

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is a beautiful masculine design. I love the blue shades.

Cat Craig said...

fab man card!

Carol L said...

It's good to see you crafting again and what a great father's day creation! I love the sentiment done in turquoise panels like you arranged them. We're doing well up here in G-ville and hope you're doing well too! Enjoy the weekend!

aussie aNNie said...

Love the seahorses stamps, gorgeous card. x

Conniecrafter said...

that gelli plate background is just perfect for them, like the gems off to the side too! Glad you have your desk back and will be able to start creating more :)

Viv said...

Beautiful sea horse card Heidi, well done on the organizing too ;) Viv xx

April said...

I love your card! Great for Father's Day. I don't think I got that stamp from JFF and now I wish I had.

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

A gorgeous card that stood right out on Facebook or Instagram. The background is so well done with the Gelli plate.

Shelly Schmidt said...

How very beautifully created!!! A beautiful image and fun card.