Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Birthday Cards with the Bouncing Brayer Technique!

Hello everyone! I hope you are doing well!

 I have two cards to share today that both use an easy technique my friend taught me called Bouncing Brayer.  All you do is ink up your brayer (I used a kaleidocolor inkpad here, but any dye ink will work fine) and then you bounce in along your glossy cardstock until you like the way it looks.  



For backgrounds like this, I often like to stamp simply over top.  I chose some great stamps from the I Brake for Stamps line and stamped right over top using Archival ink.  I think they both turned out great!  I chose to make these both birthday cards as I completely depleted my supply by giving all mine to a local charity.  


Here are links to the stamps I used.  Please use my affiliate code BPMHeidi to save 15%!


Thank you so much for visiting today!


5 comments:

Theresa's Studio said...

Love the results that you achieved with this technique. I've not been around in a while. Enjoying seeing your beautiful creations. Hope all is well in your world.

cuilliesocks said...

Fabulous backgrounds Heidi, I love the look and the colours, beautifully designed cards, Kat x

Christine said...

Great background technique, love the colours.
Thanks for sharing

Mac Mable said...

What a fun and effective technique and I like the colours and stamping on both of your striking cards Heidi x.

wannabcre8tive said...

Beautiful cards and fabulous colors. I like this technique. I tried it once, but mine did not look this pretty. I need to revisit the technique. Thanks, for sharing.