Thursday, February 24, 2022

Cheaper than Therapy?

 Hello!  I am playing around with more new supplies!  And this one has a super funny sentiment, I think you will agree!

The background is glossy cardstock that I brayered over with a new Kaleidacolor inkpad. I heard that these are not being made anymore, so I bought 3 more!  They are so fun.  I then stamped over top of it with the chevron stamp (this stamp is very old, I think it was from A.C. Moore).  


I then stamped, die cut and colored all these little crafty supplies.  These were also new.  I think this illustration style is so cute.  

I couldn’t resist photographing the card over all the supplies I used on the project, listed below:

Pink and Main Crafty Stamp set and dies

Kaleidacolor Spectrum Inkpad

Hot Fudge Studio (Cam and Chloe) Stamp PS0888 Chevron


Thanks for visiting!  I appreciate your visit and comments so much!

5 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

Very cute, yes I think it may be more but I don't have to get out of the house for my therapy :)

cuilliesocks said...

What a fabulous card Heidi, I love all the crafty images and the super background, yes and I agree with the sentiment, Kate x

Mac Mable said...

Fun sentiment and love the design of your card with all the fun crafty supply stamps. Great idea to buy more Kaleidacolor inks too x.

April said...

Your card is so cute and I agree with the saying! Great idea to make a photo of the supplies you used. I remember thinking that I would save money if I made my own cards! HA HA

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

ha ha save money by making my own cards. Laughable. Loving your Kaleidacolor Chevron background. I never think to use my pads. Cute stamps too.