Saturday, April 30, 2022

Musical Penguin Quick Share!

 Hello everyone! I’d like to do a quick share of this card I made for the Split Coast Stampers Free for All Challenge this week, which is a music theme.  I used this super cute penguin from Pink and Main Freezin Season, and paired that with a music background from Blank Page Muse.  I think it turned out cute!



The backgrounds are a gelli print and then one made with an embossing folder (stamping on an inked background with water). Basically all this stuff was out on my desk still so I threw it together.  

Hope you are having a nice weekend!

7 comments:

Darnell said...

Don't you just love it when the pretty things you have out on your desk get together and make the coolest card?! I love this colorful patterned background and I swear I can see Penny Penguin swaying those hips in time to the music! Hugs, Darnell

Carol L said...

This card doesn't look "thrown together" by any means, but wow, I do love that great background! Cute penguin too :)

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

I really like the greens and the way you added your sentiment. I'm glad to hear you had fun over at SCS. Enjoy your weekend!

Conniecrafter said...

It all sure did come together perfectly didn't it, too cute!

Mac Mable said...

What a cute penguin and yes I think your card super cute Heidi x. I love the green tones and how you incorporated the music theme too x.....Doesn't look thrown together to me either....it is adorable x.

April said...

Super cute card! I love the backgrounds and the cute penguin. Great saying to go with the card too.

*Vicki* said...

Oh my goodness I just ADORE the dancing penguin! Absolutely darling card with the colors and the musical sheet background!! TFS!!