Monday, May 23, 2022

Stashbuster Patterned Paper Challenge - The last bits & pieces!

 Okay, friends!  This is the end of that pack of patterned paper!  There really are no useable pieces left!  And the funny thing is, that I really like these cards made with scraps so much!  I did make an effort to have some that were masculine because I realized that many of what I made were more feminine.






Here are the stamp sets I used:

Technique Tuesdays Swanky Sentiments

Gina K Birthday Blessings

Gina K Whimsical Spring

Thanks so much for coming along with me to use up my patterned paper.  I ended up making 25 cards in total!  I think that wasn’t bad.  I already donated lots of them, but I also kept some for my stash and there are a lot of birthdays in my family in the next couple months!

I have some more of my stash I am going to bust next! And some new purchases to use!  Have a good day!

11 comments:

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

Wonderful cards!

cuilliesocks said...

Your cards are lovely Heidi and your papers scraps are so pretty. Your designs are super too, Kate x

Cat Craig said...

Great job on using up the bits and pieces. I especially love your first one.

Aimeslee Winans said...

More great cards, xoxo

Conniecrafter said...

Oh Heidi this is another great set, I love the clean and simple of the row of squares, like the banners wrapped with twine. The last with the staggered strips is great, once again love them all!

Christine said...

Very inspirational posts, I am taking another look at my paper pads that have sat for years on my shelves!
Thank you for sharing

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Wow, you really are a machine. That's alot of cards you made. How sweet of you to donate some of them. You really have a nac for streamlined and clean cards. I struggle with that. You did a nice job making the masculine cards too. Have a great day my friend.

Carol L said...

These designs are wonderful and way to use up those small bits of paper and make them into great cards! Well done!

April said...

Wow! getting a lot done. These are so pretty.

Cindi (aka iring) said...

You made such pretty cards with your smallest scraps! Yay you!

Cindi (aka iring) said...

Love this set of cards. I really like the embossed square behind the banners in the first layout. I'm in awe of your perfectly lined up and spaced strips in the last card.