Thursday, May 29, 2014

Baby Card

I colored the cute bear image with my new set of Derwent Watercolor Pencils that was on a great sale on Amazon earlier this week.  I used this beautiful card as my sketch inspiration.  I don't typically make cards specifically for a person, but this one is for a special little baby girl that will be born in a couple weeks.  




Supplies:
Gina K Designs "Oh Baby" stamp set (bear)
Gina K Designs "Basket Blessings 2" stamp set (sentiment)
Archival Jet Black Ink
Derwent Watercolor Pencils
My Mind's Eye "The Sweetest Thing - Tangerine" 6x6 paper pad
Lace ribbon and button from my stash
Distress Ink Worn Lipstick & Tattered Rose 
Spellbinders Circle die
Spellbinders Labels Three die




This card will be entered in the following challenge:

4 comments:

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Great use of the paper strips, it's a gorgeous card Heidi.

Warm hugs
Maarit

scrappymo! said...

Love this sweet card.The button tied beside the image is a fabulous touch. This is so little boy looking...so sweet and adorable.
I have some very similar crochet ribbon...must remember to use it as it is in a drawer that holds the wee rolls....I forget that it is there!

Melissa Bove said...

Super adorable card! Such a cute image! Love the design too!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

scrappymo! said...

Hi there Heidi
I would love to stay in touch. If everyone joins a new board , let me know where! I guess we should try to keep our names the same on a new board so we know who we are!!!! Lol
If they start blogs, let me know the links.

I have a link for email on this blog but can not access it at the moment till I get to the lake. It is scrappymo1@gmail.com

So glad you stopped by!

Maureen aka Scrappymo