Thursday, May 22, 2014

Clean & Simple - Shades of Brown

I stamped the frame stamp, then the flowers.  I cut out each square by hand.  I then "smooshed" the Soft Sand ink on my craft sheet and picked up the ink with a Dove Blender pen to apply this color around the frame.


Supplies:

Gina K Designs Stamps You're My Favorite
Gina K Designs Stamps Mega Squares
Colorbox Fluid Chalk Ink Chestnut Roan
Hero Arts Shadow Ink Soft Sand
Dove Blender pen
Burlap roll from Michael's


This card will be entered in the following challenges:



I sincerely thank you for visiting my blog!  

9 comments:

Joyce Erb said...

Very nice touch using the burlap. Very cool card

Karen Hightower said...

Wonderful card. I love the burlap with the flowers. :)

scrappymo! said...

This is a wonderful card! I just love the burlap behind your flowers.

G Peplow said...

Beautiful card, the burlap is a great foil for the delicate flowers :D x

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is gorgeous. Great look with that burlap.

Nancy said...

Oh Heidi...your card is wonderful! Love the panel burlap and the flowers! The stamp edges around the squares look great too! Thanks for playing along with us at Mod Squad and hope to see more of your wonderful work!

Emma Williams said...

Lovely card and I love the use of the burlap for that added bit of texture. Thank you so much for sharing and for joining us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... :)

Carol L said...

I love the way you colored those little squares and layered them on burlap! That extra touch of color around the edges just adds so much interest and fun! Pretty card :)

Far North said...

The burlap is a terrific texture to compliment you wonderful squares.