Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Jar of Sweet Treats Valentine

Hello! Are you ready for Valentine’s Day?  I am getting there.  I would like to share this sweet canning jar full of candy hearts.  Although I colored and trimmed out all the hearts before arranging them in the acetate jar, that portion really only took about 10 minutes.


Supplies: Just for Fun Rubber Stamps Canning Jar Large, Sentiment Hearts mini cube, Sentiment Unmounted sheet 1, Pebbles Yours Truly 6x6 paper pad, ribbons recycled from gifts, Memento and Versafine black inks.


I would love to participate in these challenges:
SimonSaysStamp Monday Challenge - Love is in the Air

***** * *****
Are you near New Port Richey, Fl or Columbia, SC?  Just for Fun Rubber stamps will be at stamping shows in your area the next two weekends.  Stamp Show Information found here.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

10 comments:

Diane said...

Fabulous yummy design and nice use of lace.

Hugs Diane

Bev Polen - Guneaux Designs said...

Heidi, I love your card of a jar filled with conversational hearts!! It is fantastic!

Mac Mable said...

Such a cute idea and full of fun and colour x

Cat Craig said...

Darling card Heidi, all those hearts are beautifully colored and arranged.

Carol L said...

I just love this little jar of goodies with the lace and gingham bow! I miss those sweet valentine treats too!

Conniecrafter said...

That is just too cute, all that cutting was so worth it, looks terrific! Pretty lace and ribbon, always nice to recycle :)

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful design. Love the jar of valentine hearts.

Beth Norman said...

This is stinkn' cute. I love the colourful array of candies. Your lace is a beautiful addition.

Marina said...

Oooh I love this - the sugary colours and the messages on the hearts - sweet and lovely card.

scrappymo! said...

I really like this card. I have a mason jar image that I am looking forward to using and I am busy collecting card ideas. This one is superb!