Thursday, November 22, 2018

Autumn Bounty Card

Happy Thanksgiving to all my American readers. I know that my Canadian readers already celebrated.  This year my family is not traveling, we are volunteering for the very large church charity dinner.  I baked ahead for it, and we will be serving members of our community.  I have many memories of Happy Thanksgivings and hope to help others also have a good memory this year. 




I wonder if your kitchen looks something like this today?  I love this image showcasing Autumn Bounty.  I added color with pencils, then matted it in black.  I found some neutral patterned paper to create a simple layout, then added a die cut sentiment in black.  I lost the little dot for the i, so I added that in the form of a Nuvo dot.  

(Just a reminder, you can use my code SAVE10HEIDI to get 10% off your order at I Brake for Stamps anytime.)

Hope you have a wonderful day and have time to unwind and do some stamping during this busy holiday season!  Thanks for your visit and I am hoping to unwind later on by visit your blogs!  Leave me a comment to let me know you were here. 

13 comments:

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

Wonderful card! Yes, my kitchen is going to be covered up in food today. The Breakfast casserole is half eaten, there's an apple pie in the upper oven, and the turkey in the big oven slow roasting. The house already smells like Thanksgiving!

wannabcre8tive said...

Your card is beautiful. Happy Thanksgiving
.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your Thanksgiving sounded like a great way to spend it by serving others. I am sure it was appreciated. We were invited to our neighbors which was lovely too.

Carol L said...

I applaud you for donating your time to others so they can enjoy a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner! We were invited out and enjoyed ourselves too, so my kitchen looks empty compared to the one on your pretty card! Here's hoping you also had a wonderful Thanksgiving today :)

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

How nice of you to volunteer to giving out food. How humbling an experience. You're a good soul.

Your scenic card turned out beautifully. It's coloured so well and having all that white really works.

Conniecrafter said...

That is a neat stamp, I love the farm in the window too, I am sure you all gave the people that came a wonderful thanksgiving!
I always lose the dots of my eyes too and figure out something else to do other than die cut it again :)

April said...

I love your prety card! What a wonderful way to spend Thanksgiving, serving others!

Marina said...

Beautifully coloured scene. Happy Thanksgiving.

Mac Mable said...

Hope the church charity dinner went well?
Fabulous card and what a wonderful image and fun idea how you added the dot! x

Lisa Babitz said...

What a wonderful way to spend Thanksgiving day! The scene you colored is so pretty.

Cat Craig said...

So pretty. WHat a great image for the day.

*Vicki* said...

Wow that sure is a stunning image!! Love your coloring and that background is very nice and not too distracting from the gorgeousness of the image! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! HUGS

scrappymo! said...

Beautiful card. Great image here