Thursday, November 1, 2018

Sea To It!

Hello and Happy November!  Can you believe it?  Time flies... but turtles swim.  


I colored the turtle with alcohol markers and trimmed it out.  I attached a little cupcake charm under his flipper with a brad, so it can turn and move freely.  I decided to use some fun water themed patterned paper for the background and stamped the sentiment right on it.  I used fun dots repeated both in the card front and the ribbon.  


Supplies:  I Brake for Stamps Turtle set, Memento and Versafine Black inks, Spectrum Noir alcohol markers, Echo Park A Perfect SUmmer 6x6 patterned paper pad, Cuttlebug Swiss dots embossing folder, Studio G charms, MFT Die Namics Pierced Squares dies, other items from my stash
(Save 10% on your order at I Brake for Stamps store with my coupon code SAVE10HEIDI)

Thanks for stopping by today!  Have a great day!


14 comments:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

How precious. Love the cute turtle and how you creatively placed the cupcake under the fin.

Cat Craig said...

awww darling lil turtle. Cute card.

Anonymous said...

That turtle is adorable Lori!! Such a fun sentiment to go with that wavy background and I just love the cupcake charm he's holding for the birthday recpient!! HUGS :)

Carol L said...

This is really cute and I love that cupcake charm between his flippers! Cute birthday card!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Super cute and adorable and I love the cupcake added to the design.

Bev Polen said...

What a gorgeous little turtle holding its cupcake! This card is gorgeous, Heidi!

Conniecrafter said...

Oh he is just too adorable, I love how he is holding the cupcake, perfect background paper for the water, love the sentiment too!

cuilliesocks said...

Fabulous card Heidi, I love the cute turtle image and his cupcake, great colouring and design, Kate x

scrappymo! said...

Fabulous card. The turtle is so sweet and loving the cupcake too.

April said...

This is so cute! I love everything about this card!

Diane said...

Wonderful sentiment and super cute design Heidi.

Hugs diane

Megan J said...

Hi Heidi, what a little cutie, love the little scene you created with him holding the cupcake. Have a wonderful weekend... Megan

Viv said...

Such a lovely card Heidi and love your sweet little turtle too :) Viv xx

Marina said...

Cute!!!