Saturday, September 7, 2019

Pinned it? Try It! Week 4: Clean and Simple

Alrighty then, back again this weekend with another edition of Pinned It? Try It!  The pin I chose today was from my Clean and Simple board.  You can see the pin from 2010 HERE, pinned 22,000 times! Wow. The corresponding blog post is HERE, and I was glad to see that Susan is still actively blogging and continuing with a clean and simple style. Neat! 


I decided not only to use the basic layout, but also the two tone stamping.  In the original card, Susan used a light and a dark tone of ink. In mine, I used the second generation.  I also couldn’t help but to add a mat for my rectangles.  I like the way it turned out and am happy to have another Sympathy card for when the times comes.  

Supplies: Just for Fun Rubber Stamps Flora and Fauna set, Hero Arts sentiment, Distress Oxide Ink Peeled Paint, Lucky Clover and Vintage Photo, Versafine Onyx Black.

Thanks for visiting!  What kind of pins have you been meaning to try?

All the blog posts in this series are found HERE.



11 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous this is just awesome for a sympathy card.

Viv said...

Great stamping and beautiful card too Heidi ;) Viv xx

Cat Craig said...

Perfect, I love nature images for sympathy cards.

*Vicki* said...

What a lovely CAS design in your two tone stamped images!! So pretty!! :)

aussie aNNie said...

Thanks for your sweet comment, yes, the scan n cut machine is fabulous, I would be lost without it.xx

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a wonderful CAS design. I love this look. And, I loved Susan's too. Both are fantastic creations!

Conniecrafter said...

Oh I do love that design for a sympathy card, and like your matting too!

Karen Dunbrook said...

love this...love your inspiration card too!! great job
xx Karen

Carol L said...

I love the images and colors chosen for this serene and lovely sympathy card!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Im enjoying your pin series. This is so beautiful. The matting really pops and looks elegant.

wannabcre8tive said...

A great sympathy card. I love images and the two tone stamping.