Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Pinned It? Try It! Week 8: One-Sheet Wonder

Hello and Happy Tuesday!  I have missed the timing for some of my Pinned It? Try It! Series, but since it is a self-imposed challenge, I feel liberated in doing it on which day I can!

Lucky for me, in my online cardmaking group, one of the challenges was to use a particular 6x6 One Sheet Wonder layout.  This was one I have already pinned. This makes 4 cards, although for the challenge we only had to complete 3.  The basic layouts were easy, but figuring out the focal points took quite a while. I was happy to bring out some stamp sets I hadn’t used in a while.

My one sheet is the sweet brown foliage paper.  It is from an older Love Nicole 6x6 paper pad that I got a AC Moore a while back and really haven’t used as much as I should.  

I also added accents of this very pretty champagne/gold metallic cardstock that I got on clearance at Staples.  It really doesn’t show how pretty it is in the photos.  







Supplies: Gina K Designs Painted Autumn and Birthday Blessings Stamp/Die sets, Close to My Heart Just Treats stamp set, Gina Marie Wonky Stitched Ovals and Stitched tag dies, Love Nicole Autumn Splendor 6x6 paper pad, EK Success Postage edge punch, Astrobrights Gold Pearl Linen cardstock, other items from my stash.

I’d love to enter these in the Cupcake Inspirations Fall Challenge and the ModSquad’s Sentiment says it All challenge.

.

Thank you for stopping in today!  How have you been spending your crafty time lately?  

12 comments:

Cat Craig said...

Thats a great use of a single sheet of 6x6. Each card has a wonderful fall/thanksgiving feel to it. I hope to make a few cards today, and maybe do some fabric cutting. We'll see...nap time might win out the day.

*Vicki* said...

Oh my goodness good for your on getting all of these gorgeous cards done with your papers! Each layout looks amazing and I love how you've added those beautiful sentiments with each one!! You've really inspired me to pull out some of never-ending paper stash!! LOL!!

Connie Mercer said...

gorgeous cards!! Thanks for the visit :)

cuilliesocks said...

These are just so beautiful Heidi, I love the colours and designs, Kate x x

Carol L said...

That's a great collection of cards to send thanks to someone! Great use of those wonderful papers and each design showcases the sentiment perfectly!

Mac Mable said...

Great use of the papers and all four cards are fabulous and so very pretty with great designs x

Sandy said...

Great fun Fall cards! Thank you for joining in on our challenge over at Cupcake Inspirations.
-Sandy, DT

Verna Angerhofer said...

You have created wonderful card designs. Great one sheet wonder designs and all so beautiful. I love the pattern papers.

Conniecrafter said...

I just love what you did with my challenge and those birds are so sweet, Love them!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Your one sheet wonders are abosultely gorgeous. I love them all. Your bird is darling.

Unfortunately the ol depression has kept me away from joining in on the challenges. :(

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

Great designs, love the angles on the background papers!!

Lisa Babitz said...

All four of your cards look great, and each one looks very different with all the fun papers, dies, and stamps you chose. Thanks for sharing the link to the instructions for the "one sheet wonder" template. This looks like a great way to use up some of the tons of patterned paper I seem to have accumulated but haven't used yet. (I"m having trouble keeping up with all your great ideas and inspiration!! Lol!!)