Tuesday, January 10, 2017

You're a Big Deal Card

I always like making quick cards that are good for guys!  I enjoyed using a new stamp set and die.  I plan on making more projects in the future. We like playing card games in my family so I know my relatives will love the fun stamps and sentiments in this set!


I think this is mostly self explanatory on the how-to's, so I will keep this post short and just list the supplies.

Supplies:  Casual Fridays In the Cards stamp set and Shuffle Die set, Versafine Onyx Black and Satin Red Inks, Crate Paper DIY Shop paper pad, grey and red cardstocks from my stash, grey distress ink for edging.

I would love to participate in the following challenges:
SimonSaysStamp Wednesday New Something
Cute Card Thuday  What's New
Dies R Us Dies R Us Anything Goes with Dies

Thank you so much for stopping by today!

11 comments:

*Vicki* said...

This is so stinkin' cute Heidi! I just love that punny sentiment with these playing cards! :) My family loves to play games too and this would be a big hit with my family as well! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Cute Card Thursday this week! Delighted to see your lovely design in the gallery!! HUGS

Sherri said...

Perfect "guy" card and you paired it with the perfect sentiment! Really creative! I'm so glad you could join us for the "Anything Goes With Dies" challenge at Dies R Us!

Carol L said...

I may have to CASE this great idea for a card! It's fabulous and perfect for those who love playing card games! I love games/cards too, but my hubby hates games, so I never get to play anymore darn it!

Darlene said...

Really, really clever! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘Anything Goes with Dies’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit.

scrappymo! said...

This is lovely! Great idea.
You have reminded me that I have a tensy set ofplaying cards that I have always wanted to use to spell out the number of years old the birthday boy is.

Linda Langes said...

It's the perfect card for those who enjoy a hand of the same lol. Great job.

jenn shurkus said...

perfect card! so clever :) Thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!!

Beth Norman said...

Such a wonderful guy card. I love the stamps and how you made a "hand" of cards.

Princess Judy Palmer said...

What a fun card! Your stamp and die set of playing cards is much better than the real thing because you can use the "same" card over and over and not deplete the deck of "cool" cards.

Cat Craig said...

Wonderful Heidi. Love the sentiment and the layout.

Conniecrafter said...

that is cool, my brother would love this, he is a big time cards player!