Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Some Bunny Loves You - Handmade Easter Card

Hello everyone!  This past weekend, I had the chance to work at a Stamping  Show.  I did the make n takes for Just for Fun, and it was a really great experience.  I enjoyed meeting different people, and chatting about what we like to make.  (It was also a little fun to get a behind-the-scenes look!)

  I highly recommend going to any of the Stamping Conventions/Shows that are remotely near you.  It is just a special treat to be able to see the demos, and try some of the products before you buy, or maybe find a new favorite company that you might not have seen otherwise!  I have never set foot in a stamping store, as they have mostly all closed, so supporting this kind of show is important if we want to maintain the diversity in the papercrafting world.

___________________________

Also I had fun coloring this super cute Easter image this morning.  I did just a bit of masking to add the eggs in front of the flower pot.  I especially like that the sentiment  that came with it is typed, easier for the little ones to read.



Supplies: Art Impressions Sweet Easter stamp set, Memento and Versafine Black inks, Spectrum Noir alcohol markers, Die Namics Pierce Square dies, EK Success Square punch.

I would love to enter Art Impressions Challenge #251 - Floral Cards and WordArtWednesday’s Anything Goes.

Thanks, as always, for your visit! If you aren’t already a follower, I hope you will consider it!  I am always trying to find ways to comment back, so I hope your profile is linked to your blog. 

11 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Awe!! What a really precious image!! Gorgeous coloring Heidi!! The stamping shows are so fun! I haven't worked in one yet and not really sure if I will ever get a chance to, but they're fun!! :)

Mac Mable said...

Now that's one super cute card. Love the image and the masking is great x Fun all the way x

Cat Craig said...

Heidi, such a cute image and your coloring is great. How fun for you to work the stamp show.

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a darling image with the bunny resting in the potted plant. Your coloring is awesome too.

aussie aNNie said...

Very sweet, love that image. x

Lisa Babitz said...

This is adorable! Love the colors that you chose and the way you offset the greeting. The masked eggs look great, too.

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

So cute!!

Carol L said...

Oh so CUTE! Love that adorable image and your great coloring too!

cuilliesocks said...

Adorable image and lovely card Heidi, I love your pastel colours, Kate x

Carol H. said...

Your card is so sweet and beautifully colored! Thank you for joining in the Floral Cards challenge at Art Impressions!

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my goodness that is so adorable, love the eggs with it too!, love the colors you have chosen, lovely coloring too