Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Camping Cards

I got a late start with my camping cards this year.  I always make special cards to send my son while he is away at camp in the summer.  Here is the first one.

I just recently used this background stamp in a different way (African and Tree cards in this post).  I was looking at the Tribal Blanket stamp again, and this time I saw what could be a little scene.


I colored onto the stamp with water-based markers, spritzed it with a mist of water and stamped it onto watercolor paper.  I then added the die cut tent to complete the scene.

The stamps I used today can be purchased in the I Brake for Stamps store with my discount code SAVE10HEIDI:  Tribal BlanketHome Sweet Tent (Also check out the Overstock section, it has a bunch of great items in it right now!)


Hope you have a wonderful day!

7 comments:

Carol L said...

What a great card and I'm sure your son is going to love getting this one! Home Sweet Tent, what a great sentiment too!

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

How cute, so fun to do these for your happy camper.

Cat Craig said...

Your camper must love getting the cards from you. How fun.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Great card design and I am sure he will love it.

Megan J said...

Hi Heidi, a fun card for your son's summer camp. Love the way you coloured the background stamp. Have a wonderful weekend... Megan

April said...

This is a neat card! I love the watercolor look of the background and the tepee goes great with it. Cute saying too.

cuilliesocks said...

Great card for your son Heidi, super stamping and colours, I hope he enjoys his camping, Kate x