Friday, June 28, 2019

Patriotic Card - Every Day is a Gift!

Hello everyone!  I hope you are well!  Today, I am sharing this Patriotic card.  


I stamped the star border a bunch of times to create the background.  I then stamped the Statue of Liberty over top of it.  The stars were colored in with markers and then I die cut out the panel.  The glitter star is a foam sticker, but I think it looks fun with the themed card.  

Stamps: All from Just for Fun Rubber Stamps, Memento Black ink, Spellbinders Fancy Edge rectangle dies, other items from my stash.

I would love to enter this in SimonSaysStamp’s Monday Challenge - Stars and Stripes, SplitCoastStampers Free4All Stars and/Or Stripes

Thanks for your visit and have a great weekend!


8 comments:

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

Great card!

Cat Craig said...

Great patriotic card Heidi, and I'm loving your new watermark. DId you make it or have it made?

Verna Angerhofer said...

So gorgeous and perfect for the Fourth.

aussie aNNie said...

Great patriotic card, these colours always look great together.

MiamiKel said...

Oh Heidi, this is a stunning ! What a visual this happy patriotic card is! Bravo!

Carol L said...

Loving this patriotic beauty! I miss making patriotic cards since OWH closed down a few years back, but with July 4th coming up, this is just perfect! Love your new logo too :)

wannabcre8tive said...

A wonderful card. I like how you made your own background and stamped Lady Liberty over it. You did a super job.

Chark said...

perfect!