Thursday, August 6, 2020

Music Collage Thank You

Hello!  There are a bunch of musicians in my family so I am often drawn to the music themed stamps. I like this collage stamp because it is a little different.


I stamped onto pink cardstock and then distressed the edges of all my papers with brown ink.  I also added some water marks to age the stamped image further.  

This Music Collage set has some wonderful sentiments, but right now I need Thank You notes so I used this sentiment stamp inside instead. As always, you can save 10% off your order at I Brake for Stamps using my code SAVE10HEIDI.

Thanks for visiting today!  Keep on stamping!

11 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Your card is beautiful and what a vintage and gorgeous looking image x.

Bunny said...

It is a lovely card with a great vintage look. The papers are great. [Bunny]

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautifully created and those pattern papers go great with the image.

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

This is such a pretty thank you card. I love the aged vintage look. This is a lovely image and a very nice IBFS stamp sheet.

I played the violin from grades 4 through 12 and was in the highschool orchestra.

cuilliesocks said...

What a beautiful vintage image and such a lovely design Heidi, Kate x

R's Rue said...

Beautiful

*Vicki* said...

What a stunning image indeed! Love the Vintage feel to it and the pretty papers you've added with it really incapsulates too!

Karen Dunbrook said...

such a pretty vintage looking card, lovely
xx Karen

Conniecrafter said...

very cool vintage stamp for this, like your papers to go with it, so pretty!

Carol L said...

The pretty background paper reminds me of the old wallpaper in my grandparents' home! Such a pretty vintage collage card for the music enthusiast! Hopefully your inlaws have their power back on by now!

Marina said...

Great combo of script and florals , work beautifully with the image.