Monday, February 25, 2019

Christmas Cards for Rudolph Days - February

Hello!  Most of you know that I made Christmas cards year round.  This month, I was able to make 5 cards for the Rudolph Days challenge.  February is short, so there are only a few days to post the Rudolph Day challenge.


I used stamps from Purple Onion designs mixed with a banner stamp from Lawn Fawn Bannerific set.  I cut the banner out of red cardstock scraps.  The little bird was fussy cut and popped up if different places.  I made 4 of this card.

The second card is a bit different, but I still used that little bird.  It feels good to have these cards ready early!


Thanks for visiting!  I hope to visit you back soon!  Please leave a comment with a link to your blog so I know where to find you!


8 comments:

Cat Craig said...

Sweet holiday cards Heidi, love the bird.

Jenny L said...

Hi Heidi,
these are so wonderful and their designs are so lovely.
Love the snowman and your little bird stamps they are gorgeous.
Thank you for joining the Rudolf Challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful cute Christmas designs. You have a great boost to your stash now.

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

These cards are so cute. The stamp stands well on it's own (the birds). Such a cute stamp. The red banner is perfect.

Love the bg papers on your snowman card. Another adorable image. Your colouring is terrific too.

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A cute collection of cards here.

Sue xx

cuilliesocks said...

What marvellous cards Heidi, I love the little bird and that gorgeously cute snowman, super designs, Kate x

Conniecrafter said...

these are so sweet, those birds just bring a smile to my face!

Whisper said...

Aaaah absolutely delightful and thanks for joining us at the February Rudolph Days Challenge, Luv Sam x