Tuesday, October 17, 2017

A Little Birdie Told me...

Hello!  Thanks for visiting my blog. I mixed and matched stamp manufacturers today to make a fun birdie card.  I stamped the hat first and then masked it off before stamping the bird.  I then colored those with pencils and added a shadow at the bottom.


The sentiment starts with, "A Little Birdie told me..." and then on the inside, I found stamps that said, "It's Your Special Day! Happy Birthday to You!"

Supplies: Purple Onion Designs Hat, Ranger Scribbly Birds, Hero Arts Clear Design June stamp set, Versafine Onyx Black ink, Prismacolor Pencils, Gina Marie X Stitched Rectangles dies, My Mind's Eye Hootenanny 6x6 Paper pad, gems from my stash

I hope you enjoyed your visit!  I am working on something a little bit special today for my JFF post tomorrow.  Wish me luck!  Have a great day!

9 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Your card has just brought a hug smile to my face...absolutely gorgeous, cute and love the mix of stamps and papers x (looking forward to your post tomorrow...you don't need luck, it'll be fabulous) x

Carol L said...

There's just one word for this card and it's adorable! I love the papers, colors and sweet bird too! Well done!

Megan J said...

Hi Heidi, what a little cutie! Love the little bird with the party hat on, great colouring too. Looking forward to seeing what you get up to for the JFF card. Have a wonderful week... Megan

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Super cute card Heidi! Clever masking and great papers! Love it! Have a great day! Luv & Hugs. Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Verna Angerhofer said...

Really a cheerful card design with all those pretty papers in the background. I love that little bird too and the way you colored it.

Cat Craig said...

Super sweet and cheery.

wannabcre8tive said...

Your card is so cute. I love the little birdie and the fab layout.

Sharon Fontenot said...

Love the color of this little birdie. Cute card.

Beth Norman said...

This card is awesome. So well done. Love your designer paper.