Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Masculine Card for CraftyHazelnut’s Patterned Paper November challenge

Hello!  I am sharing today for CraftyHazelnut’s Patterned Paper challenge!  The November challenge is here, and it is always Anything Goes with Patterned paper!  I love the extra push to work through my stash, and every month, Hazel offers a prize!


This month, I went with a masculine look.  I pulled the turquoise and brown out of the patterned paper to use with my stamped panel.  This was a card for my son, who is very outdoorsy! Since I was giving it in person, I could add the button for embellishment.

Supplies: Just for Fun Rubber stamps Framed Maple Leaf (also in Flora and Fauna set), Sentiment from Unmounted set 1, Gina K Dark Chocolate Ink, My Mind’s Eye Happy Camper 6x6 Paper pad, Sizzix Dotted Rectangles dies, other supplies from my stash.

(A note: there are a few more hours left in Just for Fun’s 30% off everything sale!  No code needed!  Shop here.)

Thanks for stopping by! I will see you again tomorrow!

7 comments:

Cat Craig said...

Perfect man-card.

Mac Mable said...

Great composition and love the choice of colours and papers x

Viv said...

Great masculine card here Heidi, love the split leaf look too ;) Viv xx

Beth Norman said...

What a nice birthday card. Your leaf looks terrific and I love you DP.

Marina said...

I love this strong colour combo and it's nice to use lovely paper like this.

Hazel said...

Thank you so much for your design inspiration for our Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper November challenge (sorry that I'm so late with this comment) xx

Anonymous said...

Love this card. Just my favourite theme and colours. Ali x