Monday, October 23, 2017

A Little Gift for You Card

Hello!  Today I have a quick card share again using my Cling Wrap Stamping technique which is perfect for adding great texture to these gift bags (I explain the technique in this post and this video). I sometimes think that purple is a tough color to use, but when I use it, I tend to use all purple.  


Supplies: Gina K Designs Art from the Heart stamp set, Wild Lilac ink, Versafine Imperial Purple ink (for sentiment), Nuvo Crystal Drops, all paper from my stash.

I would love to play along with SimonSaysStamp Monday Challenge - Monotone and Tuesday Throwdown’s Clean and Simple Challenge.  

Thanks so much for stopping by!

11 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Gorgeous monochrome card with a great technique on the bags x

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Sweet Heidi! I LOVE it! Have a great week! Luv & Hugs. Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Cat Craig said...

Fabulous card, love the texture.

Mia said...

I love your beautiful card, Heidi! And I enjoyed your very first video! Kisses, my friend.

Verna Angerhofer said...

A wonderful card design and gorgeous colors. I love the texture you get with that technique.

Conniecrafter said...

that technique is so cool, gives such great texture, so pretty!

Megan J said...

Hi Heidi, a very cute card, love the purple paper you used with the stamped image, I love to use purple on my projects it seems to go with everything... have a wonderful week... Megan

Beth Norman said...

I love your cling wrap technique. It looks nice on these bags. The purple looks great!

Marina said...

It really gives a great sense of dimension to the bags.

Judy Inukai said...

Great design. Anything in purple is always good in my book. Thanks for the link to your video. I really like that technique and at last have found a use for cling wrap which never clings where I want it to.

Macarena said...

What a cute purples and violets. Thank you for joining Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!