Monday, October 9, 2017

Lakeside Cabin Watercolor

Hello stamping friends!  It is a rainy Monday, but pleasantly warm -- and we really need the rain.  I hope you are having a good day today.

I have a pretty little watercolored scene to share with you today using my Art Impressions stamps.  After I did the scene, it took me quite a while to finish the card.  That happens to me a lot, I'm afraid!  


Supplies:  Art Impressions Cottage by the Beach, Foliage and Flowers, Trees stamps sets, Tombow Water based markers, Watercolor paper, Pebbles Family Ties paper pad, Cuttlebug embossing folder, Gina Marie designs X Stitched Circle dies. 

I would love to enter the. SimonSaysStamp World Cardmaking day challenge..

Thank you for stopping by my blog today!!




9 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Beautifully coloured and such a gorgeous image. Love the mix of the papers too x

Carol L said...

You colored the image beautifully and I love the design of your great masculine card! Awesome!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Heidi, what a beautiful watercolored scene! It's such a lovely one with soft colors! I have problems too after coloring...sometimes I wish I could have someone finish a card for me! But this is beautifully finished with some great DP and the embossing. Yes, it's a great masculine card! Hugs!

Marina said...

So pretty - it looks like an impressionist painting. If I stamp and colour an image first i often have trouble finishing the card too!

Beth Norman said...

Such professional watercolouring. Your card is just stunning. I hear you in having trouble putting a card together, that's why I like Pinterest.

Linda said...

Such a sweet little scene Heidi

Cat Craig said...

Beautifully done Heidi.

Megan J said...

Hi Heidi, a stunning watercolour card, I'm still scared of the water colour pencils I have... love the papers you teamed the image up with and the embossing folder too. Have a wonderful week... Megan

Conniecrafter said...

Oh wow you did an outstanding job stamping this, I love the papers you used with it too, makes it all flow just beautifully!