Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Fun with Googly Eyes & Halloween Cards

Hello!  I recently took a trip to the craft store and bought some googly eyes!  I got the ones that do not have adhesive on them because they were so much cheaper!  I had an idea on how to use them for Halloween cards.  Are they creepy?  Cute?  Both?




I used a couple of jar stamps and filled them up.  I had also gotten a pack of spider stickers and just used a ruler to draw a straight line down to depict his web.  The first card was so fun to make that I went ahead and did another!



Supplies: Just for Fun Rubber Stamps Canning Jar, large and small, Canning Jar Lid, Sentiment set 1,   Archival Black ink, American Crafts Pumpkin Patch 6x6 Paper pad, Googly eyes, Sandy Lion Essentials Stickers, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots and Decorative Tiles embossing folders, card stock from my stash

Thanks for stopping by!  I truly appreciate every visit, comment and follower! I hope you have time for crafting today!

10 comments:

Megan J said...

Hi Heidi, two super cute Halloween cards, a great idea with all those googly eyes. Have a wonderful week... Megan

Beth Norman said...

Oh my goodness do these cards rocks. I really, really love those googly eyes and what you did with them.

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Such fun cards Heidi! Love them! Have a great day! Luv & Hugs. Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Mac Mable said...

Such a fun idea to use the googly eyes in the way you have...thank you for sharing x

Carol L said...

Your cards are so much fun I can't stop smiling! Love the spiders and googlie eyes both!!

Conniecrafter said...

I love the little ones you have on the spiders, the ones in the jar were a great idea, so fun, cool papers too!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Heidi, how adorable! All those googly eyes are so funny, and I love all the bugs (well, on a card...not real!). What sweet cards for a kid who will really get a kick out of them! Hugs!

Cat Craig said...

Creepy in a cute way for sure. Darling cards.

Mia said...

Great idea, Heidi!!! Love the googly eyes!!! The spider is amazing and I love the background. Kisses, my friend.

scrappymo! said...

I think they are feally fun and very cute! Great cards...