Monday, July 8, 2019

Christmas in July

Hello All!  Well, it is July now and I haven’t done my usual number of cards per month for the last (at least) 2 months.  So I am going to try to get in the spirit of “Christmas in July” to make up for it!


My first card is done as a CASE of a card at the ModSquad challenge.  I did was change the flowers into snowflakes, but otherwise it is really along the same lines.  The background is patterned paper (easy peasy) and the snowman was simply colored with markers with a little glitter pen added.

I’d also like to enter this in Cute Card Thursday’s Anything Goes challenge.

Supplies: Gina K Christmas Magic stamp and die set, Bo Bunny Altitude 6x6 patterned paper pad, Gina Marie X Stitched circle dies, Sentiment from Hero Arts CL887 Layering Tree stamp set, Memento and Versafine Black inks, Close to My Heart gems.

So wish me luck in making a dent in the Christmas cards this month!  I know some of you like to make them early, but plenty would prefer to wait till late fall.  

Thanks for your visit today!

11 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely background on this gorgeous card.x

Aimeslee Winans said...

Adorable snowman and very pretty card. Great good luck! I've had to have "the talk" with myself more than once this year! heehee Hey, THANKS for identifying that angel stamp! Now I can update my files, I had no idea. You rock! Ok, goingh to go backwards from here for the time I have left and try to catch up some here - wish ME luck, lol. xoxox

Carol L said...

Great way to showcase that pretty DSP in the background, and that snowman is adorable! Love the design :)

Mac Mable said...

Such a pretty card and the snowman is adorable x

Cat Craig said...

Darling card. Love the triple panel with the round focal in front. Great design.

Chark said...

love this--and I'm always onboard for some glitter!

Judy Woodland said...

Very cute card, I love that adorable snowman. He just makes me smile. Great take on the challenge, thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge
Judy~ Mod Squad Challenge Designer
{Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

That snowflake background is perfect for that cute snowman. Love the layout of the card too.

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Cheers to your Christmas card that is just so cute. Good for you for starting early. In cleaning up my stamp room, I found about 25 Christmas cards already done up. They went usused in a variety of drawers and bins.

crafty-stamper said...

Great Christmas card love the happy snowman and great snowflake paper
Carol x

Theresa's Studio said...

What a fun snowman! Great use of the paper for the background.