Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Monster Humor

Hello!  Today I am using my favorite Carmen Medlin monster stamp, from the Clueless set.  This time I paired it with a funny saying called Blessed Are They(A friendly reminder that you can always save 10% at the I Brake for Stamps store using my code SAVE10HEIDI)


I colored the monster using alcohol markers.  I then used Art Glitter Glue and applied some loose glitter to parts of the monster.  When that was dry, I fussy cut him out.  

I used some scraps of matching patterned paper to create my layout.  I already have the perfect person in mind to send this card to!  They will really get a chuckle out of it! I also have some plans to use this sentiment in a scrapbook.

Thank you for your recent blog visits and comments!  My posts this last week were pre-scheduled since I was traveling with family and knew I would have sketchy internet access.  I hope to be back visiting as normal within the next day or so!


13 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Such a fun card with a great goofy image and a fabulous sentiment...great design too x Hope you enjoyed your trip away?

Cat Craig said...

great card, super image and all wonderfully colored. Happy 4th Heidi.

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous fun image and brilliant sentiment love the colourful B.paper
Carol x

lostinpaper said...

Totally too cute!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Super cute little monster. Fun card.

Carol L said...

Oh gosh, this is fun, and I love the sentiment - it's the truth! If you can't laugh at yourself, you shouldn't laugh at anyone else either LOL

cuilliesocks said...

Just fabulous Heidi, I love your little monster and that sentiment is wonderful...and so true, Kate x

Marina said...

This makes me smile! I love the cute monster and really like the layout with the patterned square and rectangle.

April said...

This is so cute! Fun saying and a great layout.

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Im back from vacation.

This card is stinkin cute. Great layout!

aussie aNNie said...

Great fun card Heidi, love the sentiment too.x

Viv said...

Aww such a cute monster and sweet little card too, I love it ;) Viv xx

Aimeslee Winans said...

You are prolific! Can't comment on them all, lol. This card made me giggle and the blues are divine! xoxo