Thursday, July 18, 2019

Splash of Love - MMH July 2019 Card

So, I did need one more card to send to my son at camp, and luckily, the My Monthly Hero kit from Hero Arts for this month arrived in time.  


I did a fairly simple scene using mostly items from the kit.  It even included 5 inks, so I used most of them on this card too.  The one big addition was an alcohol ink background I had sitting around.  This I used for the water.  I hope my son is having lots of fun at camp! I wonder if they have a dock like this there.

I would like to enter this card into Crafting By Designs Summer Fun, and SimonSaysStamp’s Wednesday Challenge Make Your Own Background.

Thanks for looking!  Have a great day!


8 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous scene you created love the water and the silhouette figures
Carol x

Aimeslee Winans said...

Oh Heidi, this is adorable!!! LOVE X Infinity! I read Julee Tilman's blog and she also does these kits, they look like fun. Hope your son is having a great time at camp! XOX

Verna Angerhofer said...

A great display of summer fun. I love it.

Connie Mercer said...

Love this so much!!!

Mac Mable said...

Such a thoughtful card for your son and what a fabulous card it is....love the scene making and the alcohol ink water x

Carol L said...

This is really a fun card, and perfect for a day like this! Whew! Can you believe it's going to be even hotter tomorrow?!

Cat Craig said...

Great card, I love that you send cards to your son at camp.

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Wowza, this card totally rocks my world Heidi!!! What a fun, fun card. Your scene is so unique!