Thursday, January 2, 2020

First Card of 2020!

Hello and Happy New Year!  

Did you have a good holiday? Ours was good, but we did travel quite a bit, and then were busy around the house.  I am always happy to go back to my routine.  And I will be happy to be soon back visiting all your blogs and commenting.  


I made a little clean & simple card using I Brake for Stamps Mostly Mice sheet and for the stamped background and sentiment, the Bubble Wrap, Lattice and flowers sheet.  All are stamped in dark brown ink. (As always, save 10% on your entire order at I Brake for Stamps using my code SAVE10HEIDI.)

 The mouse is simply colored and cut out, then popped up on dimensional tape.  I am thinking I should make a few with a Thank You sentiment, too. I haven’t sent out my Christmas thank-you’s yet.

I would love to enter Cute Card Thursday’s Anything Goes Challenge.  And the ModSquad’s Patterned Paper Play (the blue cardstock is stamped with a background stamp to create my own patterned paper).

Have a simply wonderful day!

13 comments:

Theresa's Studio said...

Lovely card! So cute and simple! Great pattern paper.

*Vicki* said...

Your little mouse is so sweet!! Love the touch of paper behind him with your stitched frame around him too! :) Happy New Year and best wishes for a very happy and healthy 2020! HUGS

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Happy New Year Heidi!!

This card is soooo cute. I love how that adorable mouse pops out. The background paper is the perfect colour.

Verna Angerhofer said...

A cute little mouse and I like how he is backed up with that pretty background. Nice card design.

Marina said...

This is the cutest! Happy New Year.

aussie aNNie said...

Sweetness on this card Heidi, love the little 'window' with the sweet mouse saying Hello.xx

Lisa Babitz said...

Your mouse looks adorable in the stitched window cut-out. Love the patterned paper you created behind him. I agree with you; this would also make a great thank you card. Happy New Year!!

Carol L said...

What a cute and fun way to kick off the card-making year! Love this adorable little framed mouse :)

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my goodness is that ever adorable, love the little window you have created for him!

Cat Craig said...

Darling lil mouse peeking out. Love the design.

Judy Woodland said...

Such a sweet card. I love the clean and simple design with the cute little mouse framed in white with the great background. Great take on the challenge, thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge
Judy~ Mod Squad Challenge Designer
{Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!


Karen Dunbrook said...

awwh...so adorable...what a great way to start off the New Year. Wishing you many blessings and happiness mf
xx Karen

Sharon said...

Cute card.
Thanks for joining us at cct this week.