Sunday, January 12, 2020

House Mouse “Cherries Jubilee” Valentine Card

Hello!  I hope you have been having a good weekend.  I was lucky enough to have dinner with friends last night, just us girls.  

Today, I have this sweet image to share with you.  I just love this cute mouse, and the cherries are so cheerful.  After I colored the cherries in this pinkish red with alcohol markers, I decided to make it into a Valentine.  



The card is cut a little smaller than A2 to accommodate the die shape.  On this inside I stamped some hearts and a Valentine sentiment.  This was really fun to create!

Supplies: House Mouse Designs Cherries Jubilee stamp, Gina K sentiment from Spring Blessings stamp set, Spellbinders Fancy Edge Rectangles dies

I would love to enter the House Mouse and Friends Challenge - Anything Goes/Optional Food or Drink.

Thanks for visiting!  If you are new to my blog, I would love it if you left a comment and chose to follow my blog.  You can find my facebook page on the right sidebar if that is an easier way for you.  Have a good day!

19 comments:

Dandi93 said...

Adorable Heidi, he seems very satisfied with his cherries

Mac Mable said...

Super cute card and the mouse sure does look content. Always good to catch up with girl friends x.

lostinpaper said...

Oh my, this is just sooo sweet Heidi!

Sue said...

Heidi, what a wonderful card. Love how you colored up those bright red cherries and the design of your card is beautiful. Thanks for sharing it with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

Hugs
Sue

wannabcre8tive said...

Your card is adorable and very nicely colored.

Cat Craig said...

Heidi, darling lil card. That mouse looks quite pleased with the bounty of the cherry jar. Nice coloring.

Bunny said...

I have never seen this image. I love it. Your card is adorable. What nice coloring and a great Valentine card. Thank you for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

So cute Heidi. What drew me in was the brightly coloured cherries. This card is so cheerful

Verna Angerhofer said...

Super cute and delightful design. The coloring is fantastic. I love the House Mouse images.

Megan J said...

Hi Heidi, a sweet image and love those brightly coloured cherries, the half chewed ones look like the peaches the birds can reach through the netting down the backyard... have a wonderful week... Megan

Lorraine A said...

Super cute card Heidi :-) the mousie image is just so sweet and so beautifully coloured! I love the scalopped border too, the whole design is so pretty :-)

Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x

Lisa Babitz said...

This is such a bright and fun card! Beautiful coloring!!

April said...

This is so cute! Your coloring is wonderful. I love the frame. Great job! Thanks for joining the HMFMC challenge!

Conniecrafter said...

He looks very satisfied with his cherries, terrific coloring of them, makes for a great valentine card!

*Vicki* said...

AWE! What a cutie!! Such a lovely design with the scallop edging!! :)

Karen Dunbrook said...

super sweet card...love all the reds and pinks
x Karen

aussie aNNie said...

Scrumptious card, love the gorgeous colouring here.x

Carol L said...

So cute and colored so well! Looks like the little mouse may have overdosed! LOL

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

I'm not one for mouse cards Heidi, but, this card is super cute and I love the expression on the mouse's face!

June