Sunday, June 28, 2020

Thank You Cards

Hello all!  I hope you’ve had a good weekend.  We were able to safely visit some family, using social distancing, and then also get a lot of stuff done around the house.  




I have two Thank You cards to share today.  I colored the focal images for these, but the colored matting is part of some Distress Stencil backgrounds that I made a while back. These were the ones that didn’t work well, but I was still able to cut them down to use part of them.  

Stamps are from Power Poppy. 

I would love to enter Cute Card Thursday’s Flower Challenge and Word Art Wednesday’s Anything Goes challenge.  Also, Pixie’s Crafty Workshops Snippets challenge.

Thank you and have a great day!


12 comments:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Two very elegant CAS cards. Your backgrounds are delightful. Glad you were able to use your papers.

Verna Angerhofer said...

These are both beautiful and I love the floral designs.

aussie aNNie said...

Two beautiful cards full of gorgeous floral and colour

Mac Mable said...

Sounded like you had a lovely weekend Heidi? Always great to see family and always good to get some 'jobs' done x.
Both cards look fabulous and beautiful. Particularly like the first one and the colour combination x.

Lisa Babitz said...

These both came out great. Love your backgrounds lined in black and the images you chose for your focal panels. Love all the white space as well.

Cat Craig said...

That is a great card design, and your images were used to perfection.

cuilliesocks said...

What beautiful cards Heidi, such lovely images and design with pretty colours, Kate x

Conniecrafter said...

Great backgrounds and such lovely coloring on both cards!!

*Vicki* said...

Really beautiful card designs Heidi! Love the different backgrounds you've done wiht them too!!

Crafting Andy said...

Lovely cards. Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday. Hugz Andrea.x

Di said...

Really pretty cards Heidi! A clever and eye catching design too.

Hugs

Di xx

Aimeslee Winans said...

Both lovely cards, but you know me I'm into the backgrounds - did you use white chalk ink on these? I can't remember but if I were gonna copy the look, that's what I'd use, lol. XOX