Friday, September 28, 2018

Fall Sunflower Card

Hello and Happy Friday!  I’m glad you are here for a visit!  I have a fall-inspired card to share today.


I first used a gold texture paste and put that through a stencil onto orange cardstock.  After that dried, I die cut the panel.  I colored my sunflower image, then carefully fussy cut it out. I popped it up over the stenciling and added Nuvo drops to add texture.

Supplies: Gina K Designs Thankful for You, Painted Autumn stamp sets, Memento and Versafine black inks, Heidi Swapp Gold Texture paste, Recollections stencil, Avery Elle Wonky Stitched rectangles dies, Gina K Tomato Soup cardstock, Nuvo Blizzard glitter drops.


I would love to enter Word Art Wednesday’s Anything Goes Challenge and Cute Card Thursday’s Autumn Challenge

Thanks so much for your visit!  I invite you to leave a comment to let me know you were here, and also consider following my blog.  Have a crafty day!

11 comments:

Theresa's Studio said...

Love your sunflower! and that gold paste is fabulous looking. Great card! Saw this at Cute Cards when I entered a card.

Cat Craig said...

Wonderful sunflower Heidi,and that gold paste adds such a nice textural element to your fab card.

Mac Mable said...

Such an eye catching idea to use the orange card stock. The gold and the pretty flower look stunning on it x.

*Vicki* said...

You've made some really gorgeous details on your flower!! I love the added gold texture to your background too! Really makes your flower stand out more! P.S. Stop by to check out my give away! HUGS

Carol L said...

What a beauty!! I love that gold embossing paste and the gorgeous sunflower placed right on top! Impressive :)

Verna Angerhofer said...

So very beautiful in every way. Great sunflower and I love the design behind it too.

Conniecrafter said...

Beautifully done, I love the gold against the orange, such pretty flowers with it and love the texture in center of the flower too!

Marina said...

I love the texture paste behind the flower - this is lovely!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Wowza, what a nice punch of colour. I love the paste. I have lots of it and have never used it. You're such an inspiration. The sunflower is coloured to perfection.

Deb said...

BEautiful card, I love the stenciled background!
Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday challenge this week!
hugs Debxx

Bonnie said...

This is a beautiful sunflower and I love the gold stenciling paste on the orange background!