Thursday, September 6, 2018

Golden Roses

I have been hanging onto this card to share for a couple months. I LOVE this color combo of eggplant and golden yellow with gold heat embossing.  I feel like it is a great autumn color combo.  It is hard to photograph that eggplant purple though, I think it comes through... anyhow, it is a great alternative to navy or black.


I stamped the June Rose stamp four times onto yellow cardstock.  I heat embossed them with gold embossing powder.  I trimmed the panel down to size to fit over my die cut.  The sentiment and card base are actually a very lovely color of eggplant purple. 


Thanks for stopping by today!  Happy Crafting!




Use code SAVE10HEIDI to save 10% at the I Brake for Stamps store.

13 comments:

Cat Craig said...

Heidi, those gold roses on the yellow paper are fabulous. The eggplant cardbase is a great contrast to that panel. So pretty.

*Vicki* said...

Well your gold embossed image over the yellow turned out stunning! I love the black background which really makes it pop so beautifully! Thanks for sharing!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wow! This is stunning and so elegant looking.

Conniecrafter said...

That is just beautiful, love the gold embossing against that paper, I bet the eggplant looks great with it in person!

Bev Polen said...

Wow, Heidi! The gold image on the yellow paper is stunning! I love it!

Beth Norman said...

I love heat embossing on a card. This one is so very pretty and I'll bet in real life it's even more stunning. Job well done Heidi.

Mac Mable said...

Fabulous colour combination and love the bling from those amazing roses x Stunning card x

Carol L said...

That's a great color combination and the embossing looks gorgeous on yellow against that dark background! Beautiful!

April said...

I love the gold and eggplant too! Your roses are so lovely.

Megan J said...

Hi Heidi, a beautiful card, love the gold embossed roses against the yellow cardstock and the eggplant card looks great with the yellow.... have a wonderful week... Megan

Heather T said...

So elegant; you;re right that colour combination is stunning.

aussie aNNie said...

Truely a stunning card, love the gold embossing.x

Marina said...

So subtle and so pretty.