Sunday, July 16, 2017

Christmas in July - Part Four - Sentimental

I am continuing making Christmas cards this month!  For this one, I used a sketch and an older stamp.  I inked it up with red ink and then went over certain parts of it with a green marker.


Supplies: Inkadinkado A Very Merry Christmas stamp, Hero Arts Red Royal ink, Tombow green marker, American Crafts Wish List paper pad (I did choose from the scraps), Doodlebug twine


I would love to play along with these challenges:
CASEthisSketch #230
ModSquad Challenge Blog - Sentiment as Focal Point


8 comments:

Cat Craig said...

Great take on the sketch Heidi. Sweet card.

Mac Mable said...

Gorgeous layout and love how you've put this card together x

Carol L said...

Another great Christmas make Heidi! I love the 3 panels design and the papers are a great compliment to each other! NJ!

Megan J said...

Hi Heidi, A great card and fantastic sketch for using up lots of scraps and some of those sentiment panels in my scrapbooking papers. Have a wonderful week... Megan

Di said...

Great sketch and a super card Heidi - just perfect for snippets :)

Hugs

Di xx

Barbara said...

Great design and now you have a start on Christmas cards. Thanks for sharing with us this week at the Mod Squad Challenge.
Barbara, Challenge host

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love your take on the sketch!

Claire said...

Great take on the challenge and that bakers twine just finishes it off perfectly x