Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Partial Stamping

In my stamping group, we were trying out this technique for partial stamping of your background stamp.  You can see another card on my friend, Connie's blog.




I used a slightly neglected background stamp for this and two colors of teal ink.  It was very easy and took no time to try it out.


The flower was stamped on green vellum and heat embossed.  I added a sentiment from another slightly neglected set. I believe I used up all my thank you cards last week, so it will be a priority to build up a new stash.  

Supplies:  Hero Arts Four Leaf Grid stamp, Hero Arts CL325 Paris stamps set, Gina K Designs Heart Blooms stamp, Hero Arts Mint Julep & Tide Pool inks, Versafine black ink, Versamark ink, White detail embossing powder, Avery Elle Wonky Stitched rectangles dies

I would love to participate in these challenges:
A Blog Named Hero Florals
Flower Challenge - Embossing (Heat or Dry)



7 comments:

Carol L said...

THis is such a pretty card with such a fun technique too! I love the colors with those vellum flowers! NJ!

Mac Mable said...

Striking card, love the technique on this ever so pretty card x

Ruth said...

Oooh now that is pretty! I love the partial stamping but the vellum flowers are a very nice touch indeed. Thank you so much for playing along at the Flower Challenge this month. Ruth DT xx

Cat Craig said...

Cool effect.

Conniecrafter said...

I just love what you did here Heidi, those vellum flowers were the perfect touch to this too!

Marina said...

The flowers look really pretty stamped on vellum.

Tracy Freeman said...

This is gorgeous, I love the vellum its so pretty.
Thank you for joining us at A Blog Named Hero x