Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Happy Camper!!

One thing I think would be really fun to try is to take a road trip in a camper.  Well, I am not sure I would feel comfortable driving it, but I love nature, hikes, walks, boating, so a camper trip sounds 
great!  Have you tried it?


I colored this camper with alcohol markers, then paired it with some fun patterned paper and a super cute sentiment.


Supplies:  Just for Fun Rubber Stamps Square Camper, Happy Camper sentiment, Memento black ink, My Mind's Eye Happy Camper 6x6 paper pad, Gina Marie X Stitched Rectangles dies, other cardstocks from my scrapbox

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today!!

10 comments:

Mac Mable said...

No never tried it but what fun it would be in your colourful camper van x

Carol L said...

Oh, this is fun!! When the kids were little, we had a camper that slid onto the bed of my hubby's pick-up truck and we camped everywhere and loved every minute! Your fun card takes me back to those cherished days! I miss them now, but I sure do like this card!

Beth Norman said...

Oh my gosh, this is such a fun card. It's so colourful. I love how you coloured the camper, and it's such an awesome image. Your bg paper is perfect.

Megan J said...

Hi Heidi, a very cool card love the caravan, my Dad has converted an old small school bus into a campervan. Have a wonderful weekend... Megan

wannabcre8tive said...

I love this cute card. A fabulous image and you have colored it wonderfully.

Princess Judy Palmer said...

The closest I came to camping in a trailer is one that was parked in my relatives' yard. It was nice to have your own space to retreat to. I don't think that is really considered camping though. I would love to try camping in the wilderness with a trailer or even a tent, but only if someone with experience doing it was in charge. Love your cute card.

Taylored Expressions came out with some cute Christmas trailers in a set this year. I'm thinking I might need those to play with.

Marina said...

I'd love a camper too..unfortunately I can't drive! This is a lovely outdoorsy card.

Conniecrafter said...

Now that looks like a fun camper to take on a trip, and great papers to go with it!
As a kid our family would go camping in our pop up camper every summer, it was so much fun, I would love to have some kind of camper, we have always used tents but haven't even done that in quite some time, it has just been too Hot down here in the summers, we would have to go up to Michigan :)

Cat Craig said...

How fun, darling pairing.

Sharon Fontenot said...

Love that camper . . . Great Card.