Thursday, July 27, 2017

Christmas in July - Part Six - Let Earth Receive her King!

Welcome to my Christmas in July series! I just realized that I had not yet shared this card!  It is non traditional, and, in fact, the map stamp in the background is not a Christmas stamp at all.  


The sentiment panel is one that I had prepped for last Christmas (glitter and all) and then didn't use.  I liked the way it looks here and am glad I found a place for I it!  I would like to share this with SimonSaysStamp's Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes!


Supplies: Stampendous Tin Can Mail map stamp (old wood block stamp), Our Daily Bread Designs Earth Verses, Black inks, stickles glitter glue, My Mind's Eye All is Bright 6x6 paper pad. 

I would love to enter the July Rudolph Days challenge!

Thanks for taking a look today!  Boy, July is going fast!  I was hoping to get one more Christmas card done, but we will wait and see!  Have. A great day!

9 comments:

Carol L said...

Oh this is really a cool card! I love that old-fashioned map element!

scrappymo! said...

This is beautiful! I love that map here....so appropriate to the sentiment!
You could enter this in the July Rudolph Days Challenge if you wanted. I have some lovely prizes to chose from this month.

Marina said...

A unique and lovely card.

Conniecrafter said...

I just love this one, great use of that Map and love the color you used too!

Megan J said...

Hi Heidi, a great Christmas card for your stash, love the non traditional colours and the map behind the sentiment panel. Have a wonderful week... Megan

April said...

Love it, Heidi! Great idea.

Jo Nevill said...

Love your elegant card
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

Jo x

Beth Norman said...

You certainly did get a lot of Christmas cards done--more than you think. I actually started 30 and got just the small panel of heat embossing done on them. So much ahead of me, but it's a start. This is one cool Christmas card, even if it is non traditional. Non traditional is in.

*Vicki* said...

Good for you on getting all of these Christmas cards done!! :) I love the map design and such a clever idea to use for a festive theme!! Love the colors and layout details! HUGS