Sunday, July 2, 2017

What a Wonderful World

Hello!  I am sharing another shiny card today, very hard to photograph.  I used a printed acetate sheet with a silver dots on it.  I adhered that to my card base on the left side and then covered that adhesive with patterned paper.  


The card design came about by mistake. I kept changing my mind about how large my black circle mat would be.  It I cut it down 2 or 3 times, thus I had these scraps left.  I decided to use one of them to create this offset circle. I like it!  



Supplies: Our Daily Bread Designs The Earth stamp set, Versafine black ink, Gina K Innocent Pink ink, WeRMemoryKeepers acetate pad, Spellbinders circle dies

I would love to participate in the following challenges:
Our Daily Bread Color challenge
SimonSaysStamp Wednesday Challenge Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown Creative Borders


Thanks for stopping by today!!

12 comments:

Carol L said...

cutting down the circle and then using the pieces to create the offset circle was a brilliant idea and it looks so cool on this pretty card! Both the colors and design are great and that sentiment now has Louis Armstrong singing that song in my head like an earworm! LOL

Cat Craig said...

Oh my gosh this is soooo yummy! Loving the design and the pink and black just fabulous!

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful, and I so love your idea for adding the acetate and hiding the adhesive with the paper strip, cool design and I love the butterfly!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a gorgeous design and use of colors!! Love the added acetate and your layout! Thanks for joining us at ODBD for our last challenge!

Linda Langes said...

Such a gorgeous sentiment Heidi and love those printed acetate sheets too - have nearly used all mine :(

Gayatri said...

The gold accents are beautiful. Wonderful card. Love it. Thank you for playing along Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge. Gayatri xx

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Sorry about the ear worm!

*Vicki* said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!! I love the elegance of the gold touches and I adore that song too!! Beautiful design! HUGS :)

Beth Norman said...

Oh, Heidi, this is a fabulous card! Love the colour scheme. The offset of the black circles is just perfect. Gorgeous work.

Marina said...

Beautiful colour combo and I can see the lovely shine.

Bonnie said...

Love these circles, Heidi! Brilliant idea!

Zelda said...

Gorgeous card! Love the colors and the accidental off-set circles. So effective!